We are looking for a communications officer for a full-time internship for a period of 4 months. The successful candidate will be involved in:
– managing our monthly newsletter
– working on the referencing of our website
– community management (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
– updating our communication materials
– writing articles for our blog
– organising events
You have at 2-years of university, you are currently doing an undergraduate or masters degree in communication or business. You speak English well and are able to write effectively. You are organised, dynamic, reliable and autonomous.