How can I obtain the training catalogue?
You can receive our free training catalogue on request, by sending an email to email@example.com, or by phone at +33 (0) 1 56 98 05 39.
- How do I register for an Agent Majeur training course?
You can register for an Agent Majeur training course:
– on the page corresponding to the training you would like, you will find a registration form or you can request a quote for intra-company training
– by giving us a call on + 33 (0) 1 56 98 05 39.
- When and how will I receive practical information about my training course?
After completing your training request on our website, we will send you the professional training agreement along with our terms and conditions to be signed and sent back to us.
Thereafter, you will receive an e-mail with the location, dates and times for your training course. We will also send you a pre-training questionnaire to allow your instructor to better understand your expectations.
- Where does my training course take place?
Our intra-company training courses take place at the location of your choice: your premises or an external classroom.
Inter-company training courses take place at the premises of Agent Majeur, located at 5 Rue Rousselet – 75007 Paris.
- What are my training course times?
In general, our courses start at 9am and finish between 5 and 5:30pm, depending on the module. A welcome coffee is served from 8.45am onwards.
We strongly adhere to scheduled times, allowing our students to meet their post-training course commitments.
- Who is responsible for providing lunch during training?
For of our inter-company training courses, Agent Majeur offers a package including lunch. These meals are eaten together in restaurants selected by us.
If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know. Please be aware that you can make a choice of meals yourself from a selection of dishes.
- What are the general terms and conditions for an Agent Majeur training course?
Agent Majeur training courses are subject to general terms and conditions which are sent to you at the same time as the professional training contract. They stipulate the terms of payment, cancellation and responsibility of the signatories.
- What happens if I am unable to attend the training course I registered for?
Should you be unable to go to the training course you are registered for, the procedure is as follows: notify Agent Majeur of your absence as soon as possible, by phone at +33 (0) 1 56 98 05 39 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform your instructor and propose a new training solution that is more suitable for your schedule.
Conditions of postponement or cancellation of training are detailed in the general terms and conditions for sales.